Quick ways on how to unlock Blackberry Torch 9800 using unlock code. After following the instructions and entering the correct unlock code the phone should prompt “Code Accepted”. Now you will be able to use different SIM cards of different carriers with your Blackberry Torch 9800.
There are two ways to enter the unlock code on your Blackberry Torch 9800.
Note: There are only 10 attempts to enter the correct unlock code, so make sure that you purchase the unlock code from the genuine source.
- Turn ON the device with any non accepted SIM card(any valid SIM Card but not from the Original Carrier of the Phone)
- Your phone will display”Your current SIM card requires an unlock code. Would you like to unlock it?”
- Enter the unlock code
- Your phone is now unlocked.
- Turn ON the phone with any non-accepted SIM card.
- Go to Options
- Go to Device Settings
- Go to Advanced System Settings
- Navigate to SIM Card
- Type MEPD (while typing letters will not appear in your screen
- Now type MEP(Hold Alt) and press 2
- Now a pop box will appear in your phone asking for an unlock code. Enter the unlock code and your phone is unlocked.
Get instant Blackberry Torch 9800 unlock code Now!
Limited time offer, get Blackberry Torch 9800 unlock code at 20%. Click on the image below!