RIM has introduced all new Blackberry Torch 9860 with a smart design, easy to use interface, and a healthy selection of features. The biggest rival of Blackberry Torch 9860 in the market is Samsung Galaxy S II & iPhone 4S. Blackberry Torch 9860 is launched with various network providers such as AT&T, Bell, Telus, Rogers, O2, Vodafone & Virgin Mobile. Below there is step by step instructions on how to enter the unlock code in Blackberry Torch 9860 in order to get your device unlocked. Unlocking Blackberry Torch is a very simple process and it doesn’t require any technical assistance.
There are two ways on how to unlock blackberry torch 9860 instantly within few mins. Via IMEI unlock code.
Note: There are only 10 attempts to enter the correct unlock code, so make sure that you purchase the unlock code from the genuine source.
- Turn ON the device with any non accepted SIM card (any valid SIM Card but not from the Original Carrier of the Phone)
- Your phone will display “Your current SIM card requires an unlock code. Would you like to unlock it?”
- Enter the unlock code
- Your phone is now unlocked.
- Turn ON the phone with any non-accepted SIM card.
- Go to Options
- Go to Device Settings
- Go to Advanced System Settings
- Navigate to SIM Card
- Type MEPD (while typing letters will not appear on your screen
- Now type MEP (Hold ALT) and press 2
- Now a pop box will appear on your phone asking for an unlock code. Enter the unlock code and your phone is unlocked.
Get instant Blackberry Torch 9860 unlock code now!
Limited time offer, get Blackberry Torch 9860 unlock code at 20%. Click on the image below!